Keely's adventures

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I am currently getting ready to go back to the US to spend time with family and friends, and re-learn English in preparation for my next big journey. All those in the US, let's try to get together!! Starting in November, I will be travelling onboard the Peace Boat as an English teacher for a voyage around the world! Many of my childhood dreams will come true and I am sure new ones will be fostered! I will make a complete circle around the world! I will see many countries for the first time, and go back to others that I have loved. I will have my first experiences in South America. I will have some great chances to learn/ practice some Spanish. I hope to meet up with some friends along the way as well!! I look forward to learning and growing so much! If you are interested in details, check out the site http://www.peaceboat.org/english/index.html Keep checking hear for updates as I prepare and go! And keep in touch!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home