Keely's adventures

Wednesday, July 05, 2006






Wow, I had one of the greatest weekends ever! After a really great party with friends from Tahara I had a few hours of sleep then it was off to Tokyo. There I met up with 2 amazing guys--my wonderful boyfriend and his older brother! We had such a nice time going around Tokyo, touring museums, walking, talking, just enjoying being together. :) I have not smiled and laughed so much in one weekend in a long time. :) The next day we spent some more time in Tokyo and then moved on to Kyoto. We had a walking tour of Kyoto and saw so much beauty and relaxed while getting to know each other better. Some highlights... 1. That first hug in a long time from my boyfriend and meeting his brother! 2. Karaoke in Shibuya... Lots of fun and good laughs! Worth every yen! 3. Lunch by the falls at Kiomizu Temple in Kyoto... Delicious, relaxing, and beautiful with clear air and great company! Perfect! 4. Shinkansen ride and watching the sun set behind Mt. Fuji! 5. Meeting up with a friend randomly in the streets between Gion and Kiomizu... Perfect coincidence!! 6. Eating at the kaitenzushi [conveyor-belt sushi restaurant]. 7. A special performance of a variety of Japanese arts. 8. Undying enthusiasm!
Well I came home exhausted but so happy and filled with smiles from a great weekend! What makes it even better is that I get to tour Kyoto again in two weeks with my boyfriend and my sisters!! Wonderful!! This weekend reminded me of some of the things that I really love about Japan!! And I realized again how lucky I am to have found such a great boyfriend with a nice family!! I am very happy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home