Keely's adventures

Friday, May 26, 2006

Life keeps moving and I keep growing... I am facing major changes in my life and it is exciting and a little scary at the same time. I have been debating for months about what path is the best to take, and I have had some doors close and some new ones open. I have tried to stay positive and am constantly on the lookout for new opportunities. Meanwhile I have kept in mind a few of my top options... Incredibly some great jobs have shown up on my radar- jobs which had not previously existed but I had dreamed of in my imagination... Most recently I have been amazed by the way that a potentially perfect path has fallen into place for me. I will definitely be able to have some travel time between this job and the next, which I hope to divide between visiting friends, exploring on my own and doing some volunteer activities. If I am accepted for the jobs that I want, I will be able to fulfill multiple dreams within the year! I am realizing how important it is to have imagination and faith, and what a powerful combination they can be! I have come to understand the phrase "If you can dream it, you can do it!" Now my challenge is to create bigger dreams and to act on them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home