Keely's adventures

Wednesday, April 26, 2006


This past month I have been travelling a lot! I have had two trips to Tokyo, one trip to Osaka, one to Kyoto, one to Kanazawa and one to Gero Onsen. I've also been enjoying some great weather for hiking here in Tahara. I had the pleasure of hosting friends from the US during the last week and we had a lot of travels and good times together. It was great to be with them and see and hear their fresh perspective on everything. I am so happy to have great friends! :) I look forward to more visits from others before I leave Japan. I also am realizing how much I will miss this place, miss my friends, miss so many things about my life here... I do look forward to the opportunities ahead of me though. I have a really wonderful life and I want to share it with as many people as I can! I also want to make the most of the time that I have left here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home